Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Ice cream-Persuasive writing

I like ice cream because it
has my favourite flavour, Goody goody gum drops.

Ice cream is good because it is delicious and has milk. Milk is good for you because it makes your bones healthy and has vitamins.

Ice cream is good for you because it is sweet and natural for your body to run fast. It is good for you for you because it comes in different yummy flavours,like vanilla,mint,chip and hokey pokey. Ice cream is good for you because it cools you down when you are hot,angry or sad.

Ice cream is bad for you because it is too sweet for your teeth. It has too much sugar. I know that ice cream is bad for me because I will get brain freeze and get cold.

The most important thing is that ice cream is bad because it has lollies and chocolate chip in it. 

L.I.WALT....write a Persuasive writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.