Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Do you know how Abraham's family is connected to Jesus?

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand the connection between Abraham and Jesus.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I draw the family tree of Abraham and Sarah and write how the descendants are connected to Jesus.





  • Abraham married Sarah. 
  • Sarah had Isaac and Isaac married Rebekah.
  • Rebekah had Esau and Jacob (who was later named Israel)
  • Jacob(Israel) had four wives, one of his wives Leah had Judah who became the leader of a tribe. 
  • David (one of the descendants of Abraham) became the king of Israel. 
  • Matthew gave the title 'son of David' to Jesus because Jesus was also the king of Israel.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome story from the bible, I am very proud of you Punipuao. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story from the bible, I am very proud of you Punipuao. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.