Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Nose blowing with the health nurse

Last Friday our nurse name Elizabeth came to our class and taught us how to blow our nose.

First we learnt that what is another word for nostrils? And I knew It was called mucous. Next, each of us got a tissue and started practising how to blow our nose.Then I notice that when I blow my nose I have to block the left side hole and blow my right side of the hole and do it on the other side again.

Then I noticed that sometimes it causes eye infections. I also learned that the mucous will come near your ear part and you will have a very bad hearing from your ear.

After that I heard that the nurse will be coming next week to check us if we are doing fine to blow our nose. Later on we all got each a sticker and said thank you to Elizabeth.

Finally we said thank you And started writing our story.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.