Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

I think children deserves to eat chocolate when ever they want to!

I think children should be allowed to eat chocolate because it has milk.Milk Is good for all kids because It will make you healthy.Milk gives you energy,like running or playing sport. 

Children should be allowed to eat chocolate because it has fruit.Fruit is tasty and healthy for growing kids.

I think kids should be allowed to eat chocolate because it is delicious,fantastic and sweet.

Chocolate is not healthy , if you eat to much you will get fat and have rotten teeth.

The most important is that kids should be allowed to eat chocolate when ever they want to because chocolate has yummy flavours. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Punipuaoa,
    Mmm! I love chocolate as well! I agree that all children should be allowed to eat chocolate but not too much! I liked the way you have put in why and how children should be allowed chocolate and reasons for why they should not eat too much! What kind of chocolates do you like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.