Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My last day of badminton

Last Friday I played badminton at the hall.

First we had warm ups,and  played, Stuck in the mud. And also we ran from one end to the other end of the hall.I was was one of the taggers and Vaughan too.

Secondly we practice hitting the shuttle cock. Coach Ben told us if we are getting used to it we can hit it side by side.

Later on I helped coach Ben to get the nets out.Then we had to go in 6 groups, but I had 5 people in my team. I started hitting the shuttle. 

I got 5 points in a row, but when I played against Heneliena I swapped with Hannah. Hannah lost and played against Fulila. 

After that I had more 5 points and I was the only one who had the most scores.Some people in my team hit the shuttle cock on the out line.

Finally we thanked coach Ben for teaching us how to play badminton, and went to class to eat our lunch. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Punipuao, I like your story about badminton last Friday and I also like how you used descriptive language.
    Did you enjoy badminton?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.