Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Do you know how to pass the ball?

Wow, Rippa Rush is hard to play!
On Friday 8th of April, Room 7 had our second Rippa Rugby session. First we played a little warm up game. Hamish placed us into two teams, there was a yellow team and a green team. Soane had the ball first and he ran straight towards our goal. 
After that, my team scored another goal because Vaughan passed the ball to Rhonda and she ran quickly past the goal. After that, we had to form a circle because we were practising our passes and we had to switch the ball left and right.  

It was fun because I learnt how to pass the ball to my team. My favourite part was when the yellow team scored two goals because we all tried our best in the game.

Learning intention: 
We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: 
I know I can do this when I write an orientation, followed by the activities and then a conclusion of my second Rippa Rugby session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.