Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Do you play for the Marist Club?

On Friday 1st of April, Room 7 played our first Rippa Rugby session on the field. We met our coach whose name was Hamish, he was from the Marist club. 

We  played a game called Rippa Rush. Coach Hamish split us into yellow and green teams. I was playing for the green team.  When the yellow team had the ball, I tried taking it off but I couldn't because they ran so fast. When it was the green team’s turn, I caught the ball and ran away with the ball. I got 2 points because I dodged the yellow team. 

It was so much fun. My favourite part was when the greens got 5 points because we tried our best to get a lot of tries.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the activities and then a conclusion about our Rippa Rugby session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.