Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

My special time with my grandparents!

Did you know that my family, grandparents and I went to Waiheke last year?

First we went to the top seats of the boat. Then the boat moved and my grandpa said "Wow, this is fun". After that, my grandma and I went to the bottom seats to get some water.



Later on we arrived to Waiheke, my grandma and I had to look for a bus so that it can show us around Waiheke Island. My grandparents, family and I went on a double decker bus. We also went to palm beach and went swimming in the water. After that, we went to a bakery. We ate so much and that made us very full.

After that we went back to the bus and went to have a look at the river. Then the man told us that we could go and take pictures outside. So my papa and I went outside to take some photos. 

Then it was nearly 7:00 clock so we took a taxi to the pier to catch the boat. My grandparents and I went to the bottom seats.

Finally we got back to Auckland. It was fun there and I wish I could go again.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lava Punipuao, I have been to Waiheke on a boat too. I like to sit on the top seats so I can see a beautiful view.
    Did you like going to Waiheke?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.