Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

My trip to the beach

Horay! On the new year my dad's cousin invited us to the beach.

First we set the white tent up. Then we set the BBQ with the umbrella. I went under the umbrella to put on some sunscreen to play volley ball. It was so hot, so I waited under the umbrella.

After that it wasn't hot anymore so, I played on the sand with my sister. Then we went to collect shells. Me and my sister built a castle on the sand.

Later on, we all went for a swim.On the water I was paddling. Then we played with the ball. I passed the ball to RJ and then he passed the ball to my cousin,she passed it back to my sister.We got cold in the water so we all got out. 

Then mum called us to come and eat.
We all ate Samoan food. I ate chicken,rice and taro. That was delicious.

Finally it was time to go back home. I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.