Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Wow, it is very hard to dodge!


Can you dodge your Partner?
On Thursday 13th of May, Room 7 went to the top court to play Netball as part of our kiwi sports programme. 
Our coaches' names were Lisa and Tina and they taught us how to doge our defender today. We have to drive forward and dodge by stepping to the side, twist our hips and press our foot down very hard to push off quickly. 

My favourite part was when Lisa and Tina taught us how to dodge our defender because it was very hard for me to twist my hips and press my foot down hard.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I record my recount of our two Netball session using Blabberize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.