Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

I'm starving, can I have some ice-cream?


On Sunday 14th of August, my family and I went to the hospital to visit my cousin, Josephine. As we drove to the hospital, I felt sad because my cousi
n had operation and she might be sick after the operation.

When we arrived, we walked to where our cousin was and we saw Josephine lying on her bed. First, my parents talked about her sickness and her wedding day that's happening on October the 15th at the St. Patrick's Parish. After their conversation had finished, my dad said a prayer. Soon, we said goodbye and we left the hospital.

On our way home, my family and I felt hungry, so we decided to go to Ollies at Mt. Roskill, for some ice-cream. We walked to the counter and I ordered a sundae with a scoop of boysenberry ice-cream and a scoop of chocolate fudge ice-cream. I also added some passion fruit sauce, whipped cream with chocolate sprinkles and a pink triangle shaped wafer on the top.

Before long I took a bite and it tasted delicious. Then, we cleaned our table and left the building. I had had a day.

My favourite part was when, I ate my ice-cream because it was so delicate and sweet.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives in my writing to describe my family and I going to the hospital and going to Ollies for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.