Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Baseball is fun!

On Saturday 27th of August, my siblings and I went to my aunt's house because our parents had to go to a wedding. First we all got dressed up and then we drove to my aunt's house in Panmure.

When we arrived at my aunt's house, we said, "Goodbye mum and dad!" Then, we sat down on the chairs and watched a movie. We watched Ice age collusion course. It was funny and very interesting. The movie was about was a mammoth who had to save his daughter and wife from the big snow storm. 
Image result for school park
After we watched the movie, we were called to go and have some breakfast. As we were about to eat, my little cousin Jerome, came out to hug my siblings and I.  His little baby sister, Mackenzie did the same.

We all had coco pops and some toast for breakfast and then we all went outside to play. We played Volleyball. I was on my uncle's team with my little sister. When the ball was flying towards me, my uncle said, "Do a spike!" so I did it and the other team couldn't hit it because the ball flew to the back. Our team won by six points and my auntie's team won by four points.

Soon, we went back inside to take a nap. At 12 o'clock, we all woke up. My auntie asked us if we wanted to go to the park so we all said, "Yes please!" We packed up some chips, cookies and peanut butter jelly sandwiches and a large bottle of coca cola. Then we drove to the park nearby the house. When we arrived, I ran to the swing and I lifted my legs up and down so that I could swing high into the sky.

Later on, we played a game of baseball using the bouncy ball that my younger sister had. We used our hand as the bat to hit the ball. When it was my turn, I hit the ball with my hand and I ran past all the base until I reached the last base. Soon it looked like it was going to rain so we had to go home.

Eventually, we arrived home. When the doorbell rang, my parents arrived so we said, "Thank you for looking after us!" and I gave them a kiss.

My favourite part was when we played baseball because I won by touching all the bases with my hand.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives in my writing to describe my visit to my auntie's house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.