Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

I would like a new entrance for my bedroom door!

On Thursday 29th of June, my family and I went to the warehouse to buy ourselves some new clothes for us to wear on Sunday. First, we all got dressed up and then we ran to the car because it was very cold.

My dad drove our little black car and my mum and I looked outside to see what was happening. However we could not see very clearly because our car was moving. When we arrived at Sylvia park, we parked our car and the we walked over to the entrance on the roof.

We walked and walked until we reached the Warehouse. As we got close to the Warehouse, I felt really tired from walking all that way. I grabbed a trolley and pushed it to my parents. My mum grabbed me a pair of pink sport shoes and a rainbow striped singlet. My dad and my brother went to the shoe section and bought some school shoes and a black suit for themselves to wear to our new church called St. Columba.

Meanwhile, my sister was begging my parents to buy her a new pink and purple bike but my parents said, "No!" because we didn't have enough money. So my sister decided to buy a little live pet which was a white and blue bird. Afterwards, I went over to the dressing room and I saw Lupe and Lasike with their mother looking for some new clothes. I walked over to Lupe and said, "Hi have you come to buy new clothes?" Lupe said,
"Yes I have!" Then I walked to my mum to try the clothes in the changing room.

Eventually, my family and I walked over to the checkout to pay for our clothes. The cashier scanned our clothes and we paid the cashier.

My favourite part of that day was when my family and I walked through the clean new entrance.

Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our writing.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use different sentence starters for example eventually and meanwhile to start my paragraphs about my trip to the Warehouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.