Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

I think that people should sell barbeque kebabs for free!

Image result for night marketOn Friday 17th of May, my family and I went to Papatoetoe to go shopping at the night market. First of all, we got dressed up into our winter outfits because it was very cold outside. Next, we all ran as fast as cheetahs to our little black car because it was raining.

On our way to Papatoetoe, my siblings and I played a game called, "Exploration lite!" We decided that we should build a perfect house on our samsung i-pads. My house was made out of glass, my sister made a hotel and my brother made a school out of cobblestones. The winner was my brother because it was very big and it had the right amount of classrooms.


When we got to Papatoetoe, my dad parked our car near the night market. We were all excited! I asked my parents if I could have a barbeque kebab and my parents said, "Yes!" When I ate my kebab it tasted like curry. My kebab was the best food I ever ate on that night.


Later on, we bought Samoan food. We bought sapasui, taro, potato salad and chicken. Then we went back to the car because it was nearly 10 o'clock. We drove home safely.


My favourite part of the day was when my siblings and I played, "Exploration lite!"


Learning intention: We are learning to 
follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my family and I going to the night market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.