Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

Are you brave enough to go bungee jumping?

On Friday 16th of September, my family and I went bungee jumping of the Auckland East bridge to celebrate both my brother and my graduation from camp art. First we got dressed. Then I helped my brother to pack up a yummy lunch. We packed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, five bottles of flavoured sparkling water, some strawberries and a couple of chocolate bars.


Then we were off. When we arrived at the mountain that was next to the bridge, we parked our car next to the playground. Then we walked to the man to pay for the parking ticket. After that, we went to the store to buy what we needed.


Before long, we walked to the bridge and a woman clipped a wire onto my belt. I felt really scared so my brother and I held hands and we both jumped off the bridge together. It was so cool and scary. Then the woman used a pulley to bring my brother and I back up onto the bridge.


My parents and my little sister were getting ready as they were next in line, while my brother and I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, a chocolate bar each and we also drank sparkling flavoured water.


We were all so tired after our jump so we drove back home.


My favourite part was when my brother and I jumped into the air, we went down really fast and it was really amazing because I could see the view from high up.    


Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our writing.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use different sentence starters, for example before long to start a new paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.