Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Playing Badminton

I was so excited to see Coach Ben and to play badminton.

First, we did warm ups. I was jogging but Vaughan ran. Then we had to walk  by bending and pushing over to the walls. We did more warm ups after that.

Then we sat on the chair. Coach Ben told the girls and boys to get a racket.We learnt how to hold the grip of the racket.Then we all grabbed a shuttle and we started to hit it up and down. 




I had so much fun playing badminton.
Finally we all said thanks to our coach for teaching us how to play badminton. 

1 comment:

  1. Malo Lelei Punipuao,
    I really enjoyed your writing. I am really interested in your title. It grabs my attention.

    Why is it your title?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.